Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Inside Weddings Summer/Fall 2009



































We photographed Kristen Bromley's sister Lauren ( featured for this wedding) back in 2006, whose wedding was also featured in Inside Weddings - see 'Lauren & Chris, Naples, Florida' on my Media gallery on the website and on my blog Philadelphia Story. I'm glad both Bromley sisters got featured, I know how sibling rivalry can be! It was a little over a year ago last June that my second shooter Mary Flatley and I traveled down to Philadelphia to photograph the rehearsal and the wedding that we shot simultaneously in 2 states! (the guys got dressed in Philly, the girls back in their home in Pine Valley, New Jersey). It's funny how all my weddings have a connecting thread going through them- I just photographed a wedding 2 weeks ago at the Port Royal Club in Naples, Florida, where Lauren Bromley was married 3 years ago. I had the pleasure of working with wedding planner Milda Vaivada of Soiree and most of the same professionals from Lauren's wedding...I'll give you all the details in the next blog!

To view Kristin & Doug's Love Story, click here.