Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sally and Dan Hit a Home Run at Fenway!


My good friend Sally got married in Fenway Park a few weeks ago--How Beantown-Red Sox-pride cool is that? I made her and Dan this Love Story for their wedding gift, and I even found a great version of 'Take Me Out To The Ballgame' by the Boston Pops with a special nod to the Sox at the end. Sally's dad was watching live via Skype from Japan and spoke during the ceremony. Wally the Green Monster made a guest appearance to the delight of all the kids and adults. (Oh, and check me out-- I'm the one blowing bubbles before the ceremony. Nice to be included in the photos and not just be behind the camera!)

Watch their Love Story HERE.
(You can view the images individually at your own pace by clicking the 'show contols' button on the right, and then 'Browse Gallery View".)